Columbia SAX 2294 Operatic Intermezzi

SAX 2294

Operatic Intermezzi 

Herbert Von Karajan, conductor
Philharmonia Orchestra

Pressing: ER2 

Condition:  NM


Stampers:
YAX 243-17
YAX 244-11

Performance:  6/10

Sound:  7/10

Price range: $29-130, mean $70 on popsike

Comments:  This is an album of very lyrical music, played and recorded well.  If you are an opera fan, I think you will like this record.  If you aren't, like me, then you might find this album to be a nice substitute for a benzodiazepine.  No offense whatsoever to Karajan and the Philharmonia -- it's not them, it's me.  This album for me is a sleeper.

  


Comments

  1. Didn't know a second pressing existed of this. That is the only cheap alternative I've come across in my research. Good to know this is not a great one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts